Monday 29 April 2013

Three Bird Watchers



Hi everybody!!! It’s been more than a year and a half since I have updated this space of mine… I was very active with my cooking blog and hardly found time to update here… I used to share my finished projects on FB and I will slowly update here as well … Recently I found out that most of the pictures from my old posts are unavailable and now I am slowly trying to upload pictures of my old posts… meanwhile a gentle reminder to all those keep sending me mails asking for patterns; please do not do that as this is only a platform where I share my art work and I will not distribute any copyrighted patterns… Also I am not in to any stitching business and so I cannot help you with your kid’s fancy dress competition etc. therefore please do not send your phone number or e-mail id asking me to call you back :D… Thank you for understanding!

Three Bird Watchers is a Dimensions kit designed by Martha Edwards.. It took me almost 2 years of on and off stitching to complete this design and I am really proud and happy for this has motivated me to immediately start my next project!



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's beautiful!!!

gayathri said...

excellent. great work

Anonymous said...

Really Nice post.

Anonymous said...

Hi,

Could you please get me in touch with the content manager of this website?

Regards

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails